Membres

jeudi 29 mars 2018

Glimps DT - Mixed Media Ariel


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my Glimps DT make, a summery creation with an adorable mermaid - Ariel. I decided to do a bit of Mixed Media and picked a Grey Board on which I created my background.


I created the background by sponging Acrylic Fresco Paint on my board then added a bit of Liquitex acrylic inks on the edges. 


I then added a rock, seaweed and details using acrylic paint markers and Sakura and Pentel Gel Pens.


You can (maybe!) see the details a bit better on this picture :)


I coloured Ariel in Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card then did some fussy cutting.  

Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 11, RV02, W3
Hair: E49, RV55, 66, 99
Purple: V09, 12, 15, 17
Blue: B00, 04, 06, 18, 37
Flower: RV04, 55, 66, Y26


And I stuck my mermaid on my board and added a few bubbles and also covered Ariel's body in Wink of Stella. 

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire